The large work area is a plus for this Quilters Cabinet. Tracy’s Tables has given you the option of drop leaves to expand this cabinet, supporting your quilting needs. Imagine what a delight it is to sew a quilt without having it fall off your sewing table!
A filler board comes with your sewing machine cabinet. It is the wooden board that fills in the sewing machine well or hole. This gives you a flat surface to work on cutting or other projects when your sewing machine is tucked away. Embroidery machines also sit on top of this filler board.
The three drawers give you room to organize. You can choose the option to upgrade to full extension drawer tracks giving you ample room to reach the back of your drawers.
The 3/4″ construction of durable thermally fused Melamine holds up well to use with its permanent bond. It is resistant to scratches, chemicals, and staining. Melamine is an organic compound that is fused to create a double linked bond that is tough, so tough that Tracey’s Tables have a lifetime warranty on their cabinets, including the melamine finish.
Urethane casters are fastened into solid wood trim, giving you the best strength in wood and urethane. These casters are 4 times stronger than if they were made of nylon – they are strong enough for the job. Tracey’s Tables also warranty their casters.
Tracey’s gives you the option of sewing machine lifts both are rated for 70 pounds, which supports the new larger sewing machines. You can choose an electric lift and operate it with the touch of a button. This is the best option if you have any physical challenges of lifting or pushing a heavy sewing machine. The other lift choice is the Pneumatic Lift, made by Horst Hauser, a German-made lift. It is a heavy-duty long-stroke lift.
When Tracey’s Tables mount the lifts onto the back of the sewing cabinet they put a stiffener on the bottom rail, which adds to the strength. Screws are used in the construction as well as a special construction adhesive on the lifts, which is an extra step their competitors do not do.
The well-constructed quality cabinet is a priority at Tracey’s Tables.
Both Lifts give you the three positions needed for your sewing.
1. Tabletop sewing for using the free-arm of your sewing machine. This is where you would use an embroidery machine too.
2. The middle position gives you a flat sewing option with the machine table being flush with the sewing cabinet top. We really encourage you to purchase a custom made acrylic insert to fit around your particular sewing machine model, giving you a smooth surface around your sewing machine and machine hole.
3. The third position of the lift places your sewing machine in the storage area under your sewing cabinet top. With your sewing machine in the lowest position, you can close up the sewing cabinet.
Boasting a lifetime warranty, Tracey’s Tables believe in their own product. This is a total warranty – not limited- for Tracey’s Tables. Made in the USA.
Tracy’s Tables come fully assembled except for the castors and hardware. The holes are pre-drilled and the castors and hardware are included. Enjoy having a sewing cabinet delivered to you already fully constructed, no need to spend hours in assembly!
It takes about 8 weeks for Tracey’s to have your sewing cabinet ready for you.
- Closed: 61 1/2″ wide by 24″ deep
- Open: 77″ wide by 40″ deep
- The standard sewing machine opening is 13″ x 26″. (this can be customized)
- Set of 3 Drawers: top 2 drawer: 9″ wide x 16 3/4″ deep x 4″ high, Bottom: 9″ wide x 16 3/4″ deep x 9 1/2″ high
- Set of 4 Drawers: 9″ wide x 16 3/4″ deep x 4″ high
- Color Choices
- Choice of sewing machine lift
- Custom Acrylic Insert for your sewing machine
- Additional side leaf
- Drawer Extensions
- Custom height
- Go Sew Cart to make your sewing center L-shaped